Darnell Mayberry, Thunder/NBA writer
* Nuggets 111, Thunder 106: I originally picked the Thunder to win in 5, and that's what I'm sticking to. Denver will get one game on its home court to avoid the sweep. Look for the Nuggets' shooters to finally show a pulse to help Denver push the pace and get the score in triple digits.
John Rohde, Thunder/NBA writer
* Thunder 110, Nuggets 100: This is more of a prediction that the Nuggets tank tonight. They have given the Thunder their best shot, and are winless. Enough is enough. Time for the season to end.
Jenni Carlson, Columnist
* Thunder 104, Nuggets 96: Like Darnell, I picked the Thunder to win in five games. But before Game 3, I had a sense that the Thunder was more focused. After its win Saturday night, I'm going with the sweep. Bottom line, the Thunder is simply better than the Nuggets and is playing that way.
Berry Tramel, Columnist
* Thunder 106, Nuggets 99: The Thunder has proven to be the better team, with a 3-0 series lead, and the Nuggets have little incentive to stay engaged.
Mike Sherman, Sports editor
* Thunder 97, Nuggets 94: I'm not sure I understand all the talk about a Nuggets collapse. What we're seeing is a team taking flight more than one descending.