Pregnant Oklahoma woman found shot to death
TULSA (AP) — Police in Tulsa are investigating the death of a pregnant woman who was found fatally shot early Monday morning.
Police identified the victim as 19-year-old Marshay Marisha Wesson. Police say Wesson's body was found inside a car that was parked near a church in north Tulsa
Tulsa television station KOTV reports that a neighbor saw Wesson's body inside the car and called police. Authorities say Wesson, who was pregnant, was sitting in the driver's seat.
Police say Wesson had likely been in the car for several hours before she was found. Police say she did not live or work in the area.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 22176Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12149Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10702Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8805Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8651Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8107Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister