Preliminary magnitude 4.7 earthquake in Arkansas felt in Oklahoma
GREENBRIER, Ark. -- Three earthquakes have been recorded near Greenbrier in central Arkansas -- including one with a preliminary magnitude of 4.7 that was reported felt on four other states.
GREENBRIER, Ark. — Four earthquakes have been recorded near Greenbrier in central Arkansas— including one with a preliminary magnitude of 4.7 that was reported felt on four other states.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13360Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9892Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9697Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8639Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6622Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5282Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4594Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister