Here are a few metro-area tennis players to watch at the girls state tennis tournaments Friday and Saturday at the OKC Tennis Center:
* Kat Allen, Heritage Hall: The battle-tested junior leads a Heritage Hall team at No. 1 singles as the Chargers pursue a team championship after sweeping its regional.
* Sarlyn Dyer, Oklahoma Christian: The sophomore is coming off a 4A regional title with a 24-6 overall record.
* Peggy Frazier and Rachel Ngo, Mount St. Mary: The senior duo is playing well together after winning a 4A regional title at No. 2 doubles.
* Annie Hays, Edmond North: The senior is peaking at the right time at No. 1 singles with a 25-8 record as the Huskies chase another team crown.
* Jordan Henry, Southmoore: Only one loss on the season, seeking a title at No. 1 singles.
* Kaitlyn Huelskamp, McGuinness: At 20-5 on the year, the senior will try to make some noise in No. 2 singles.