Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Obama stresses the wicked calamities that will come our way if he, the man behind the curtain, doesn't get his way on revenue-raising measures. Coburn describes this as a “made up” crisis that demands a rational response. This will be tough given the media parade about the sequester's effect. On the red carpet are network news reporters repeating the Obama script.
President Obama scripts fear in treatment of fiscal concerns
NewsOK Related Articles
“The cuts are coming! The cuts are coming!” That's the message.
Now the envelope, please, for the truth: This is a created crisis, not a real one. It's time for a treatment that emphasizes fiscal responsibility.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 11753Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10515Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9760Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9740Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6752Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4200Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4065Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates