Price of a gallon of gas falling in Oklahoma
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — AAA Oklahoma reports that the average price of a gallon of gas is falling across Oklahoma.
AAA said Tuesday that the statewide average of about $2.99 per gallon is down 2 1 / 2 cents since last week and is 11 cents lower than a month ago. The price is nearly 14 cents less than at the same time last year.
The one area where prices have risen is Tulsa where the average price was $2.91 per gallon — up a cent-and-a-half from last week but more than 9 cents cheaper than last month. The price in Oklahoma City was just below $2.95 per gallon — a drop of nearly 11 cents since last month.
Prices in selected cities range from $2.89 per gallon in Bartlesville to $3.18 per gallon in Guymon.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments