Price of a gallon of gas falling in Oklahoma
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — AAA Oklahoma reports that the average price of a gallon of gas is falling across Oklahoma.
AAA said Tuesday that the statewide average of about $2.99 per gallon is down 2 1 / 2 cents since last week and is 11 cents lower than a month ago. The price is nearly 14 cents less than at the same time last year.
The one area where prices have risen is Tulsa where the average price was $2.91 per gallon — up a cent-and-a-half from last week but more than 9 cents cheaper than last month. The price in Oklahoma City was just below $2.95 per gallon — a drop of nearly 11 cents since last month.
Prices in selected cities range from $2.89 per gallon in Bartlesville to $3.18 per gallon in Guymon.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction