Price of a gallon of gas falling in Oklahoma
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — AAA Oklahoma reports that the average price of a gallon of gas is falling across Oklahoma.
AAA said Tuesday that the statewide average of about $2.99 per gallon is down 2 1 / 2 cents since last week and is 11 cents lower than a month ago. The price is nearly 14 cents less than at the same time last year.
The one area where prices have risen is Tulsa where the average price was $2.91 per gallon — up a cent-and-a-half from last week but more than 9 cents cheaper than last month. The price in Oklahoma City was just below $2.95 per gallon — a drop of nearly 11 cents since last month.
Prices in selected cities range from $2.89 per gallon in Bartlesville to $3.18 per gallon in Guymon.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister