Pro Bowl won't be blacked out on TV in Hawaii
HONOLULU (AP) — The Pro Bowl will avoid a television blackout in Hawaii.
NFL officials said Friday the game set for Sunday has sold enough tickets to allow the game to air live in the state. Officials say there are a limited number of tickets left for the game set for 7 p.m. EST.
The Pro Bowl is the NFL's all-star game, pitting the best players from the NFC and AFC against one another.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 46110Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14982Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9556Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8109Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7765Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7102Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7082Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena