ProCure cancer treatment center ambassador sheds hair for charity
Torie McEwing, 10, volunteers at center in northwest Oklahoma City.
Many 10-year-old girls might cry when getting their hair cut after growing it out for two years. But this week Torie McEwing didn't. She danced.
A small crowd of family and friends watched as Torie boosted herself up into the seat at Trichology Salon at 3:30 p.m. Wednesday in Oklahoma City. Her long brown hair swept down past her...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 23122Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10571Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6943OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5977OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5278Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5014Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3834Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater