Project changes show Oklahoma City's public input getting heard
The process of adding public input into the development of downtown Oklahoma City may not always be neat, it may not make everyone happy, but recent changes to big projects show debate and feedback are getting heard.
Videoview all videos
Dec 18our opinions on Oklahoma City projects are being heard....
Dec 3Consultants reveal a design recommendation for the...
Photoview all photos
More public debates are certain to continue into 2013 as the fate of the landmark Stage Center is set to be decided and chances for more mid- to high-rise tower development increase.
The critics won't always like the outcomes — but if they speak loudly enough, have no doubt, based on recent history, their voices will get heard.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 87014Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 81959Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 34908Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 32757Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 16053Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 13176Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 10447Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive