Prostitution sting nets 12 arrests in Oklahoma City
Seven men, five women arrested in Friday sting along S Robinson Avenue.
A sting netted 12 arrests in an area known for prostitution.
The Oklahoma City Police Department's vice unit and the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Control collaborated on the sting Friday in the 4300 block of S Robinson Avenue.
Videoview all videos
Aug 13The Oklahoma City Police Department's vice unit and...
Photoview all 12 photos
Seven male customers and five female prostitutes were arrested, Master Sgt. Gary Knight said.
“It continues to be an area of concern,” Knight said.
Those arrested were:
Jose Cadena Bautista, 23, of Oklahoma City; Jason Edward Board, 34, of Norman; Stephanie Rowshawne Cole, 27, of Oklahoma City; Rogelo Esqunel, 28, of Oklahoma City; Joshua Ray Flores, 23, of Oklahoma City; Gary Virle Kaulaity, 33, of Midwest City; Lindsey Michelle Maxwell, 21, of Oklahoma City; Penny Ann Paetznick, 30, of Oklahoma City; Pedro Sanchez, 33, of Oklahoma City; Harry Robert Smiley, 21, of Newalla; Jessica Ann Watkins, 24, of Oklahoma City; and Melissa Marie Wendt, 28, of Oklahoma City.
All individuals were arrested on complaints of offering to engage in an act of prostitution.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort