Federal judge orders psychiatric exam for Oklahoma student who bought guns
A federal judge has ordered a psychiatric exam for Timmy Dean Eike, 18, of Woodward. Eike is accused of illegally buying a rifle and shotgun this month. Eike was arrested after a taxi driver reported Eike talked of avoiding arrest for murder and of hiding bodies.
A federal judge Friday ordered a psychiatric examination for a young Woodward man who was arrested after a witness reported he had talked of avoiding arrest for murder.
Timmy Dean Eike, 18, is accused in a federal charge in Oklahoma City of buying a shotgun and rifle illegally in July by lying on purchase forms.
He was arrested Tuesday in Woodward....
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12097Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11309Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6870Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6485Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4833Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4317OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3653Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law