Public meetings are planned
Two public meetings are planned to discuss plans of action for Douglass Mid-High School — an Oklahoma City Public Schools meeting and an Education Department meeting.
Public meetings planned
Two public meetings are planned to discuss plans of action for Douglass Mid-High School:
Videoview all videos
Nov 29A state audit of Douglass High School found that 87 of...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
• Oklahoma City Public Schools will host a meeting at 6 p.m. Thursday at Douglass Mid-High School, 900 Martin Luther King Ave. District and building officials are expected to attend. The community meeting coincides with the school's regular parent-teacher association meeting.
• The state Education Department will host a meeting at 6 p.m. Dec. 10 at Metro Technology Center, 1900 Springlake Drive. State schools Superintendent Janet Barresi plans to attend. “At this meeting we will begin laying the groundwork for a successful response to this difficult situation,” Barresi said in a letter to Douglass parents this week.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 100558Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15302OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13338Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8709Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8075Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8036How to help tornado victims
- 7986Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort