You know who’s having a better week than you? Prolific mystery and romantic suspense novelist Nora Roberts, that’s who. She has the top-selling hardcover fiction book this week, as well as three other novels on various best-seller lists (two in trade paperbacks and one in mass market paperbacks). If you haven’t read anything by her before, now may be the time to give her books a try.
1. “The Collector” by Nora Roberts (Putnam Adult)
2. “I've Got You Under My Skin” by Mary Higgins Clark (Simon & Schuster)
3. “The Goldfinch” by Donna Tartt (Little, Brown)
4. “NYPD Red 2” by James Patterson and Marshall Karp (Little, Brown)
5. “Carnal Curiosity” by Stuart Woods (Putnam Adult)
6. “Keep Quiet” by Lisa Scottoline (St. Martin's Press)
7. “Missing You” by Harlan Coben (Dutton Adult)
8. “The Invention of Wings” by Sue Monk Kidd (Viking Adult)
9. “Power Play” by Danielle Steel (Delacorte)
10. “Blossom Street Brides” by Debbie Macomber (Ballantine)
1. “Flash Boys” by Michael Lewis (Norton)
2. “The Doctor's Diet” by Travis Stork (Bird Street Books)
Continue reading this story on the...