Pumpkin patch lets people pick their favorite at Norman church
The annual pumpkin sale at McFarlin Memorial United Methodist Church in Norman is open from 9:30 a.m. until dark Monday through Saturday throughout October.
NORMAN — 'Tis the season to pick a pumpkin.
The annual Pumpkin Patch at McFarlin Memorial United Methodist Church, 419 S University Blvd., offers a bountiful selection this year of orange as well as white pumpkins in all shapes and sizes.
The pumpkins, which range in price from $1 to $25, are grown on American Indian land in New Mexico and sold predominantly to United Methodist churches.
Open from 9:30 a.m. until dark Monday through Saturday, the sale will continue throughout October, with proceeds benefiting the church's musical programs.
For more information, call 321-3484.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 96630Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13870Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9391Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8546Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8291OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7627How to help tornado victims
- 7193Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges