Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Puppy love without doggie breath
<p/> The science behind probiotics is simple -; if your dog's teeth are coated in good bacteria, there's no room for bad bacteria to grow. "The good bacteria inhibit the growth of the damaging bad bacteria, leading to better breath," explains Hillman. Hillman created ProBiora3, a special blend of oral probiotics that replenish specific "good bacteria" in the mouth. These beneficial bacteria freshen breath and whiten teeth through the natural release of low-level hydrogen peroxide. ProBiora3 is available to pets in a grooming aid called Teddy's Pride. You simply sprinkle the probiotics on your pet's food once daily. Because it's easy to administer, you'll have no problem sticking to the program. Teddy's Pride won't change the taste, texture or odor of your pet's kibble -- your dog will happily lap it up. And when he kisses you in appreciation, you won't have to hold your breath or turn away. For more information, visit www.ForTeddysPride.com.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13360Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9892Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9697Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8639Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6622Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5282Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4594Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister