Pushmataha County teacher is accused of having sex with student
The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation has issued a warrant for Rhonda Ford, 29, who stands accused of having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old male student.
CLAYTON — A teacher from southeast Oklahoma is accused of having sex with a 15-year-old student, the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation reports.
OSBI is seeking Rhonda Ford, 29, after the male victim admitted having sex with Ford at least 10 times at her home since February.
Ford also is accused of providing alcohol to the teenager and other children, according to the OSBI. She has resigned from her position at a school in Pushmataha County, where she worked for one year.
Ford is being sought on one complaint of lewd or indecent acts with a child under 16, four complaints of second-degree rape, four complaints of sodomy and three complaints of permitting guests under 21 to possess or consume alcohol.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10886Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10691Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9835Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9009Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5206Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4290Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3855OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M