Putnam City's Xavier Henry says he's staying with Kansas
Former Putnam City guard Xavier Henry says he is staying with his plans to play basketball at Kansas.
Xavier Henry texted a Kansas City radio station Tuesday saying he decided to stay with the Jayhawks. Earlier in the day, Henry's father, Carl Henry, told a Kansas City radio station that his son might have had a change of heart about attending Kansas, according to reports in the Kansas City Star and Louisville Courier-Journal.
Kansas coach Bill Self few to Oklahoma City on Tuesday night to talk with the Henry family.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 12458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6211Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5407Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4993Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4408OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3817Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law