Q&A: All ages need advance directives
Debra McCormick of McCormick & Bryan in Edmond urges advance directives for all.
A: No, you don't need a lawyer to fill out an advance directive.
Q: How can you obtain a current form for an advance directive?
A: Contact Jan Preslar at 522-4387 or get more information at oag.state.ok.us/oagweb.nsf/advancedirective.
PAULA BURKES, BUSINESS WRITER
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 38644Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15211Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9740Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9154Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8873Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7777Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7381Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister