Q&A with Bonnie Hedges, vice president of sales and marketing for Travel Leaders/Bentley Hedges Travel
The travel agency, celebrating its 42nd anniversary, will give away trips near the end of September.
Q&A with Bonnie Hedges
Travel agency plans drawings for its 42nd anniversary
Q: Travel Leaders/Bentley Hedges Travel turns 42 this month. How are you marking the occasion?
A: For the entire month of September, we're serving complimentary punch and cookies to visitors to our office at 10011 S Pennsylvania Ave. While they're here, visitors may register to win two American Airline tickets for travel anywhere in the continental U.S., courtesy of American Airlines; a Funjet Vacation three-night stay at the Crown Paradise in Cancun, with charter air from Dallas; and a $500 gift certificate from MLT Vacations for a Delta or United vacation.
Q: When's the drawing?
A: Sept. 28. The winner will be notified by phone and posted on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/bentleyhedgestravel. All entrants must be 21 or older with valid identification.
Q: Are any other celebrations planned?
A: Yes. We're hosting the South Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce “Business after Hours” 5:30 to 7 p.m. Sept. 6 and the Greater Oklahoma City Hispanic Chamber of Commerce “Business after Hours” 5:30 to 7 p.m. Sept. 27. Door prizes will be drawn at both events.
PAULA BURKES, BUSINESS WRITER
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11312Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5665Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 5178Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4351Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4349OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4135How to help tornado victims