Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Who’s stood out to you in these practices? Mo Sene has stood out to me the most. He’s coming off a big time knee injury, and he’s coming in and he’s playing hard. He’s getting rebounds, blocking shots, dunking on guys and just showing a lot of energy for a guy that’s been out for awhile. That’s good to see. So I’m happy for him. What’s your mindset like in the final days before the start of the regular season? Just know that it’s an uphill battle from now to get to that goal. I’m anxious to get started, and everybody is as well. I’m just excited to see how we’re going to do this year. I know it’s going to be some struggles here and there, but it’s going to be fun to see how we bounce back from them.
Q&A with Kevin Durant
What have you learned about this team so far?We work hard and play hard and we play for each other. We love being around each other. That’s one thing that always helps a team out, and we didn’t have as much of that last year. Now you can see the camaraderie and us jelling together. We should be good throughout the year.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction