Q&A: With Oklahoma State's Brandon Weeden and Justin Blackmon there's no need to worry about hero vs. sidekick
Photoview all 26 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Weeden: “Exactly. That's perfect. There were times last year when nothing was open and I'd just throw it in his vicinity and he'd be a hero and snag it and make a play. Markelle's right, no doubt about it.”
Blackmon: “I guess I never thought it about it that way. And that is a way to look at it. But Brandon is the man in charge. Wherever he throws that ball, that's where I'm going to be. It's like he throws the ball and I go fetch.”
OK, Brandon, if Justin's the hero, what about a costume?
Weeden: “He'd look good in a cape. He's got that physique, too. I can't see him wearing goggles or anything.”
Your turn, Justin, a hero outfit for Brandon?
Blackmon: “He needs the little Robin mask, with a cape as well.
But Robin's a sidekick.
Blackmon: “Oh, yeah. Well, it would have to be like Flash or something. He needs a hat, a cool facemask.”
Weeden: “Oh, so my face needs covering up?”
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13429Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13120OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10230Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 8771Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7569Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5530Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5367Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?