Quail Creek Bank invests in financial literacy
Q&A with Erin Batey: Quail Creek Bank invests in financial literacy
Q: What responses are you receiving from the students?
A: They are excited to learn about personal finances and how to handle money responsibly now and in the future. They love the technology-based products such as mobile banking, mobile deposit, and online account opening, as well as the custom debit card where they get to choose what image is printed on the face of their card.
Q: What else is involved?
A: We are offering each of these students our IQ “Intelligent Checking” account. It provides online, enrollment, mobile banking, mobile deposit, personalized debit card, refunded ATM charges up to $10 a month. We also match up to $25 of the initial deposit and another $25 more if the parent signs up for EZ Allowance.
PAULA BURKES, BUSINESS WRITER
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 11190Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11015Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9873Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8372Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4481Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4243Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4027OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M