Quality cuisine keeps bringing people back to The Metro
Patrons of The Metro Wine Bar and Bistro keep coming back to the landmark Oklahoma City restaurant for several big reasons: consistency of superior service, warm and sophisticated atmosphere, great wine selection and quality food.
11:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Monday to Friday
5:30 to 11 p.m. Saturday
5:30 to 9 p.m. Sunday
Over the years, the No. 1 compliment Lower hears is that their food is consistently delicious. Running a very close second to those comments are the compliments to the staff.
"Guests tell us that when they come here they know they will enjoy delicious food and receive friendly and professional service," Lower said. "They say that our staff remembered their name, as well as their likes and dislikes from visit to visit."
Lower is quick to recognize the importance of The Metro staff, boasting of Chad Willis, head chef for seven years, and servers who have been with them for as long as 18 years.
"Our food and service here will always be the best," Lower said.
With such a determined pledge to excellence, it's little wonder that The Metro is consistently rated one of Oklahoma City's best restaurant experiences.
Isn't it nice to know some things never change?
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims