Newly opened plant in Quapaw to help harness energy
Belgium's Umicore NV will have the factory producing germanium substrates in quantity for the solar industry.
QUAPAW — Belgian manufacturer Umicore opened a $30 million solar panel equipment factory Tuesday in Quapaw, which could add 50 high-tech jobs to the northeast Oklahoma community over the next two years.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 29552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 26325Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims