Rain chances ahead in central Oklahoma this week
There is a chance for rain Tuesday through Thursday in central Oklahoma. Monday will be sunny.
Rain chances are moving into central Oklahoma this week, the National Weather Service reports.
Monday will be sunny, but rain chances are ahead Tuesday through Thursday.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Monday: Mostly sunny with a high near 54. South wind 8 to 14 mph with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Monday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 34. South wind 8 to 11 mph.
Tuesday: A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Mostly sunny with a high near 54. South wind 9 to 15 mph with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable.
Wednesday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy with a high near 50. East, northeast wind 10 to 18 mph with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.
Wednesday night: Showers. Low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent.
Thursday: A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 55.
Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15772Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12083Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10914OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9909Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9575Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8649Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 8648Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated