Rain chances continue Saturday
Thunderstorms could develop in the evening.
Saturday will be cloudy in central Oklahoma, with chances for rain and thunderstorms increasing later, the National Weather Service in Norman reports.
Highs will top out around 54 degrees during the day. Lows Saturday night will be in the mid 40s.
A strong weather system will move across the southern plains this evening, bringing with it strong winds and chances for thunderstorms, primarily after 6 p.m.
Showers and thunderstorms are also possible Sunday morning before 7 a.m. Highs will be in the low 60s. Sunday night will be mostly clear, with lows in the low 30s.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 31040Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15616Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10323Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9726Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9655Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8284Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8255Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena