Rain, clouds and temperatures in the 50s expected Sunday in Oklahoma City
The National Weather Service predicts a cool week ahead, with temperatures in the 50s and 60s.
Cloudy skies and rain are expected Sunday in Oklahoma City. Wind gusts could reach 31 miles per hour. Temperatures in the 50s and 60s are predicted for the week. Here's a look at the weather ahead from the National Weather Service:
Sunday, Veterans Day: A 30-percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
Sunday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind 11 to 16 mph becoming north 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
Monday: Sunny, with a high near 58. South southwest wind 5 to 13 mph.
Monday night: Clear, with a low around 30. South wind around 7 mph.
Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 62. South wind 6 to 11 mph.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 62.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 64.
Thursday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
Friday: Sunny, with a high near 64.
Friday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
Saturday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 17205Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9411Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9383Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6982Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6824Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6294Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit