Rain continues Thursday with sunshine ahead Friday in central Oklahoma
Rain and clouds are expected Thursday in central Oklahoma. But Friday will warm up to 66 degrees with sunshine.
Rain is expected to continue with cloudy skies in central Oklahoma Thursday, the National Weather Service reports.
But skies should clear with a high temperature near 66 degrees Friday.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Thursday: A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy with a high near 54. Southeast wind 11 to 15 mph becoming south, southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
Thursday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 43. South wind 10 to 18 mph with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Friday: Mostly sunny with a high near 66. Windy with a south, southwest wind 20 to 25 mph with gusts as high as 36 mph.
Friday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 39. South, southwest wind 8 to 18 mph becoming north, northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
Saturday: Partly sunny with a high near 43. North, northeast wind 10 to 14 mph with gusts as high as 29 mph.
Saturday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 23.
Sunday: Mostly sunny with a high near 35.
Sunday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
Monday: Mostly sunny with a high near 37.
Monday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 20.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 40.
Tuesday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 25.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 43.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90701Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 63579Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 37826Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 34889Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13810Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12671Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12126Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive