Rams' Mikell leaves with head injury
ST. LOUIS (AP) — St. Louis Rams safety Quintin Mikell sustained a head injury in the second quarter Thursday night game against Arizona.
Mikell was hurt tackling tight end Rob Housler after a 13-yard pass from Kevin Kolb. Some players from both teams took a knee to pray while coaches and trainers attended to him, but he was able to walk off on his own.
His return was called doubtful.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 13360Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9892Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9697Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8639Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6622Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5282Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4594Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister