Rams RB has offseason job at Jimmy John's
St. Louis Rams running back Terrance Ganaway is keeping busy during the offseason, working at Jimmy John’s on Fourth Street in Waco, Texas.
“I’m on the line that makes the sandwiches,” Ganaway told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. “I bake bread. Take the cashier spot. I had to sweep the other day. Clean the tables. I mean, all types of stuff. Slice the meat. Wrap the meat.”
Following his first pro season, the Baylor product found he had a lot of free time on his hands. So he tweeted that he need a job, and a Jimmy John's employee tweeted back that they were hiring.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 24523Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15852Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10645Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9696Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9156Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8753Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8578Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena