Rams RB has offseason job at Jimmy John's
St. Louis Rams running back Terrance Ganaway is keeping busy during the offseason, working at Jimmy John’s on Fourth Street in Waco, Texas.
“I’m on the line that makes the sandwiches,” Ganaway told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. “I bake bread. Take the cashier spot. I had to sweep the other day. Clean the tables. I mean, all types of stuff. Slice the meat. Wrap the meat.”
Following his first pro season, the Baylor product found he had a lot of free time on his hands. So he tweeted that he need a job, and a Jimmy John's employee tweeted back that they were hiring.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims