Ranbaxy recalls generic Lipitor doses
TRENTON, N.J. — Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc. has recalled dozens of lots of its generic version of cholesterol drug Lipitor because some may contain tiny glass particles, the latest in a string of manufacturing deficiencies that once led U.S. regulators to bar imports of the Indian company's medicines.
Ranbaxy, a subsidiary of Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd., India's biggest drugmaker, is operating under increased scrutiny from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration because of quality lapses at...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 30612Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15589Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10266Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9653Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9634Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8172Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8167Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena