Randle improves 40 time at Oklahoma State pro day
STILLWATER, Okla. (AP) — Running back Joseph Randle improved on his 40-yard dash time from the NFL Combine by finishing it in 4.51 seconds Tuesday at Oklahoma State's pro day.
Randle, who opted to leave the Cowboys after his junior season to enter the draft, had a 40 time of 4.63 seconds at the combine. He also had a 60-yard shuttle time of 11.49 in front of scouts at Boone Pickens Stadium.
The fastest 40-yard time belonged to Hubert Anyiam, who spent parts of last season with the San Diego Chargers and Carolina Panthers. He finished in 4.48 seconds.
Offensive lineman Lane Taylor had the team's best performance on the bench press, lifting a 225-pound barbell 31 times. Center Evan Epstein had 29 and offensive tackle had 26.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 13061Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11652Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5853Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5268Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4352Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4093Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law