Rangers' Jurickson Profar has a blast in major league debut
CLEVELAND — Jurickson Profar couldn't have scripted his major league debut any better. After all, he did something that nobody has ever done in a Texas Rangers uniform.
NewsOK Related Articles
Profar hit a home run in his first career plate appearance, leading off the third inning with a towering shot into the right-field seats at Progressive Field.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 18669Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9301Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7759Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6777UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6417Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed