Raptors' Lowry out 1-2 weeks with foot bone bruise
TORONTO (AP) — Toronto Raptors guard Kyle Lowry will be sidelined another 1 to 2 weeks after being diagnosed with a bruised bone in his right foot.
Lowry already missed four games after sustaining the injury Nov. 6 at Oklahoma City. He was averaging 18.3 points and 6.3 assists through four games.
Also, the team announced Thursday that Landry Fields had surgery on his ulnar nerve in his right elbow on Wednesday in New York. Fields was dealing with tenderness in his right hand and will be reassessed in two weeks.
Alan Anderson will miss 3 to 6 weeks with a partly torn plantar fascia in his left foot.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 92690Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17105OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12852Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8967Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8623Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8590How to help tornado victims
- 8406Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located