NBC’s coverage of the Belmont Stakes topped the Oklahoma City TV ratings for the week with a 14.3 on KFOR-4. Nationally, NBC averaged a 12.0 and 20.6 million viewers, the second-highest Belmont Stakes viewership total on record. The first two games of the NBA Finals averaged 12.0 on KOCO-5, down slightly from a 12.1 last year. Nationally, ABC averaged 8.9, up 2 percent from last year.
Sports events June 3-9
1. Belmont Stakes, horse racing, Saturday, KFOR-4, 14.3.
2. NBA Finals Game 2, Miami at San Antonio, Sunday, KOCO-5, 12.6.
3. NBA Finals Game 1, Miami at San Antonio, Thursday, KOCO-5, 11.3.
4. UC-Irvine at Oklahoma State, NCAA baseball, Saturday, ESPNU, 2.9.
5. Women’s College World Series Game 2, Florida vs. Alabama, Tuesday, ESPN, 2.8.
5. Stanley Cup Finals Game 2, New York at Los Angeles, Saturday, KFOR-4, 2.8.