KFOR-4 is getting strong ratings for the London Olympics, similar to the 2008 Beijing Games. For the first four nights, KFOR averaged 22.3 for prime time, down 1 percent from 22.0 in 2008. However, the Monday night ratings (21.3) were down 16 percent from four years ago. Nationally, NBC has gotten a viewership boost, averaging 34.8 million viewers, the most for any Summer Olympics and up from 30.5 million from Beijing.
Sports events July 24-30
1. London Olympics prime time, Sunday, KFOR-4, 23.9.
2. London Olympics opening ceremonies, Friday, KFOR-4, 23.6.
3. London Olympics prime time, Monday, KFOR-4, 21.3.
4. London Olympics prime time, Saturday, KFOR-4, 19.2.
5. London Olympics afternoon, Saturday, KFOR-4, 14.7.