Ratings watch: Lakers-Thunder game gets team's second-best rating this season
The Friday night game got a combined 12.6 rating
The Lakers-Thunder game on Friday night earned a combined 12.6 rating — 6.9 on Fox Sports Oklahoma and 5.7 on ESPN — as the Thunder's second-highest rated telecast this season, trailing only a 13.6 for the Rockets game Nov. 28 on FSOK. The Thunder-Nets telecast on Dec. 4 also finished in the top five for the week with a 9.3. ESPN's Heisman Trophy presentation show had a 3.7 rating.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Sports events Dec. 4-10
1. L.A. Lakers at Oklahoma City, NBA, Friday, FSOK 6.9, ESPN 5.7 (combined 12.6).
1. New Orleans at N.Y. Giants, NFL, Sunday, KOKH-25, 12.6.
3. Dallas at Cincinnati, NFL, Sunday, KOKH-25, 11.5.
4. Detroit at Green Bay, NFL, Sunday, KFOR-4, 10.6.
5. Oklahoma City at Brooklyn, NBA, Dec. 4., FSOK, 9.3.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister