Oklahoma City ranked as the top market for TNT's coverage of the NBA All-Star Game on Sunday and All-Star Saturday night, according to the network. Oklahoma City got a 10.4 rating for the game, followed by New Orleans, 8.9; Richmond, Va., 8.5; Miami, Fla., 8.3; and San Antonio, 8.2. OKC got a 6.6 for All-Star Saturday night. After a hot start, Winter Olympics ratings on KFOR-4 are down considerably and no longer in the top 10 for NBC metered affiliates. KFOR averaged a 13.5 in prime time for the week, topped by a 15.9 on Wednesday.
Winter Olympics on KFOR-4
1. Wednesday prime time, 15.9.
2. Thursday prime time, 15.1.
2. Monday prime time, 15.1.
4. Tuesday prime time, 14.7.
5. Sunday prime time, 11.5.
1. NBA All-Star Game, Sunday, TNT, 10.4.
2. Thunder at L.A. Lakers, Thursday, TNT, 8.0.
3. Thunder at Portland, Tuesday, TNT, 7.9.
4. NBA All-Star Saturday Night, Saturday, TNT, 6.6.
5. Oklahoma at Oklahoma State, men's basketball, Saturday, ESPN, 5.4.