Nationally, Fox's rating for the Super Bowl set a record for the most-watched television event in U.S. history, drawing 111.5 million viewers Sunday night despite Seattle's lopsided 43-8 victory over Denver. In Oklahoma City, KOKH-25's 48.8 rating (percent of TV homes) was down 6 percent from last year's 52.1 record on KWTV-9. The Oklahoma City Thunder had a huge week, averaging 12.8 for four games. In two ESPN appearances, the OSU men's basketball team got a 4.6 against Baylor on Saturday and a 4.5 in a triple-overtime loss to Iowa State on Monday night. The Bedlam women's game Saturday in Norman got a 2.4 on FSOK.
Sports events Jan. 28-Feb. 3
1. Super Bowl, Seattle vs. Denver, Sunday, KOKH-25, 48.8
2. Oklahoma City at Miami, NBA, Wednesday, ESPN 7.9, FSOK 7.8, combined 15.7.
3. Oklahoma City at Brooklyn, NBA, Friday, FSOK 8.6, ESPN 5.6, combined 14.2.
4. Memphis at Oklahoma City, NBA, Monday, FSOK 11.9.
5. Oklahoma City at Washington, NBA, Saturday, FSOK, 9.2.