Monday night provided a referendum for local basketball popularity: No. 8 OSU at No. 23 OU in Bedlam vs. a Thunder game. Which attracted more TV viewers in Oklahoma City? The Thunder in a landslide. Fox Sports Oklahoma's Thunder telecast at 7 p.m. got an 11.1 rating (percent of TV households) vs. 7.8 for ESPN's Bedlam telecast, which started at 8 p.m. The Thunder, which is well on its way to repeating as the NBA's local TV ratings champion, swept the top five spots for the week, topped by a combined 13.8 for the San Antonio game Wednesday night. NBC's Pro Bowl telecast got a 6.4 on KFOR-4, same as last year.
Sports events Jan. 21-27
1. Oklahoma City at San Antonio, NBA, Wednesday, FSOK 9.3, ESPN 4.5, combined 13.8.
2. Atlanta at Oklahoma City, NBA, Monday, FSOK, 11.1.
3. Portland at Oklahoma City, NBA, Jan. 21, FSOK, 10.4.
4. Oklahoma City at Philadelphia, NBA, Saturday, FSOK, 9.3.
5. Oklahoma City at Boston, NBA, Friday, FSOK, 9.1.