Real estate notes
Real estate notes
Big Lots will return to Edmond
EDMOND — Big Lots has leased the 30,912-square-foot former Conns Electronics at 28 SE 15 in Edmond. The store is expected to open this year. Mark Inman, senior vice president and principal of C.B. Richard Ellis-Oklahoma, handled the transaction. It's a return to Edmond for Big Lots, which had a store at 828 W Edmond Road from 1996 to 2008. Big Lots, based in Columbus, Ohio, once had 10 stores in the Oklahoma City metro area and now has six locations, according to its website.
7-Eleven to expand, buys 2 sites
7-Eleven LLC has bought a former Blockbuster Video at 2400 N MacArthur Blvd. and an adjacent former Mackie McNear's Steakhouse at 5825 NW 23 and plans to use both sites for a new 7-Eleven store. Oklahoma City-based 7-Eleven LLC paid $775,000 to TEF Limited Partnership of Phoenix for the 7,020-square-foot former video store on 0.83 acres and paid $525,000 to Mack W. McNear, of Oklahoma City, for the 8,218-square-foot former restaurant on 1.5 acres. Mark Inman, senior vice president and principal of C.B. Richard Ellis-Oklahoma, handled the transactions.
Owasso company ordered to pay
OWASSO — A Missouri court has ordered an Owasso contractor to pay restitution to any Joplin residents on whose tornado-damaged homes he has failed to complete repairs, according to The Joplin Globe. William Pittman, the contractor, has been operating in Joplin under the business names of Precision Contracting and Roofing and CWRP LLC. Missouri Attorney General Chris Koster said that Pittman accepted payment from Joplin residents to repair their homes but failed to complete the work. He said that under terms of a court settlement with the Oklahoma contractor, Pittman must pay $4,500 in restitution to Joplin residents known to have been harmed, as well as a $2,000 penalty.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
More housing Articles
Sell Your House
Sell your home fast. Reach 7 out of 10 Oklahoma home buyers each month with the combined power of HomesOK & the Oklahoman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients