Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort reports the following real estate transactions:
• The Fountains LLC paid $4.1 million to Charlie Inman Properties LLC for a 45,658 square feet of space — retail at 300-324 W Edmond Road and office at 400-441 S Fretz, Edmond. Carl Archiniaco and Jim Rose of Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort represented the seller and Eric Fleske of Equity Commercial Realty represented the buyer.
• Kourosh and Mehrdad Meleki paid $110,000 to Greenfield Environmental Multistate Trust LLC for 0.41 acre at 3216 N May Ave. Kris Davis of Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort represented the seller.
• Reid Family Trust paid $475,000 to Thomas and Charlotte Estell for a 10,500-square-foot industrial property at 4105 S Eastern Ave. Davis of Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort represented the seller.
• L&M Investments LLC paid $450,000 to Sybil Cole Leuschner, also known as Sybil L. Cole, for land at 4900 S Rockwell Ave. Randy Lacey of Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort handled the transaction for the seller.
• Hobby Lobby Stores Inc. paid $1.5 million to the William Steven Fields & Rosemary R. Fields Revocable Trust for 28.32 acres at SW 44 and Rockwell. Lacey represented the seller.
Continue reading this story on the...