Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort reports the following transactions:
• Daddy Ernie LLC paid $4.2 million to Keith Anderson for 72.85 acres at SW 44 and Council Road. Randy Lacey handled the sale.
• Halliburton Energy Services paid $877,890 to Sherry L. Horn for 67.53 acres at Highway 66 and Evans Road in El Reno. Randy Lacey of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the buyer and Kyla Prescott of Murphy Real Estate represented the seller.
• Pop Holdings paid $475,000 to IBC Bank for a 5,024-square-foot retail building at 6233 Northwest Expressway. John Cohlmia of represented the seller and Louis Almaraz represented the buyer.
• Brittney's Specialty Shop leased a 1,133-square retail shop in Meridian Plaza Shopping Center, 1631 N Meridian Ave. Jim Rose of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the landlord.
• Lone Astar Geophysical Surveys leased 5,000 square feet 441 S Fretz in the Fountains in Edmond. Rose handled the transaction.
• Edge Development Capital Inc. leased 2,365 square feet of office space at 13905 Quail Pointe Drive. Vicki Knotts and Ben Knotts of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the landlord.