Old Republic Title Co. of Oklahoma reports the following transactions closed by Barbara Chatman:
• Hasham Inc. paid $490,000 to Prime Distributors LLC for a commercial building at 1601 S Morgan Road.
• Canadian County Investments LLC paid $425,000 to Associated Structures LLC and Bill and Peggy Long for 16.31 acres on Banner Road in El Reno. Irom Gray of NAI Sullivan Group handled the sale.
• Rupture Pin Technology Inc. paid $390,000 to RALF LLC for a 12,000-square-foot commercial building at 8222 SW 8, No. 2.
• Mita Investments LLC paid $375,000 to Prime Distributors LLC for a property at 800 SE 29.
• Canadian County Investments LLC paid $275,000 to Glenn F. Murray for 9.06 acres on Banner Road in El Reno. Gray handled the sale.
• Hung V. Ho paid $150,000 to the Thue Van Nguyen and Mai Phuong Thi Tran Living Trust for a 4,800-square-foor retail store at 4141 NW 10.
CB Richard Ellis
CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma reports the following transactions:
• Carter's Retail leased 4,000 square feet of space in Memorial Square Shopping Center, 13730 N Pennsylvania Ave. from Inland Continental Property Management Corp. Mark W. Inman and Stuart Graham with CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma handled the lease.
Continue reading this story on the...