Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort reports the following transactions:
• Goodwill Industries leased a 14,875-square-foot building at 9501 N May for a donation-collection center and retail store. Michael Almaraz of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the landlord and Herb Forrester of Keller Williams North Pointe represented the tenant.
• LBL Investments LLC leased 4,325 square feet of space in the Fountains at 425 S Fretz Ave., Suites C & D, in Edmond. Jim Rose and Carl Archiniaco of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the landlord and Susan Lide of Matrix Commercial Real Estate represented the tenant.
• Mac and Heather Carver leased 1,050 square feet of retail space in Danforth Plaza, 2000 W Danforth Road, Suite 134, in Edmond, to open Cookie Advantage. Rose and Archiniaco represented the landlord.
• Janet Windsor and Vicki LeMaster leased 1,200 feet of space at 11705 S Western Ave. in Greenway Plaza for an Avon store. Rose represented the landlord.
• Maria Tully Erbar, attorney at law, leased 1,420 square feet of space in the Oil Center, 2601 Northwest Expressway, Suite 1025W. Vicki Knotts and Ben Knotts of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the landlord.
Continue reading this story on the...