The following recall has been announced:
CHILDREN'S DENIM JEANS
DETAILS: Falls Creek Kids infant and toddler denim jeans imported by Meijer Distribution Inc. of Grand Rapids, Mich.; sold exclusively at Meijer and HEB stores nationwide from June through November 2012. Falls Creek Kids infant and toddler, boys and girls denim jeans were sold in sizes 12M-5T. "Falls Creek Kids" is printed on a tag sewn on the inside back of the waistband. The jeans are denim; some have a pink star or heart graphic design stitched on the outside front and back of the jeans. The jeans also were sold with cargo-style pockets. There is label on the inside of the jeans near the front-left pocket that includes the date and location of production. The jeans were manufactured in China.
WHY: The snap on the front of the jeans may come loose and separate from the fabric, posing a choking hazard to young children.
INCIDENTS: None reported.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in