Records connect ex-OU basketball assistant Oronde Taliaferro with financial adviser
The NCAA is investigating reports that former OU player Tiny Gallon received an improper payment
NORMAN — Former Oklahoma assistant basketball coach Oronde Taliaferro exchanged at least 41 phone calls and 25 text messages over a ten-month period with a Tampa financial adviser who reportedly wired $3,000 into the bank account of former OU forward Tiny Gallon.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
COLLEGE BASKETBALL VIDEOS
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad